After you have been approved to open a shop you can simply navigate to your profile and click on 'Dashboard' which will present you with your shop's view or you can click here.
To start uploading products, you have two options - manual and bulk. We recommend the manual option as you will have the greatest control of how your product looks. If you choose to upload products via bulk upload please ensure you edit each product and select a 'Main' image within it's options for the product to show within Online Shop marketplace as a whole, else it will only display in your shop and nowhere else.
- Click on 'Add Product'
- Input all of the required details for your product, we recommend including as much description as possible and using clear photos which are high resolution. Ensure the product description matches what you are selling.
- Click on 'Save and Continue'.
- You can now add different types of variants, and further options as needed.
- Select your listing type, whether its for sale or for quotation (different listing types require different uploads, you cannot upload one .CSV with both).
- Select the currency, the default option is GBP (£).
- Download the CSV Template and add the required details. Ensure you select the correct categories, use the Category ID Finder to find the correct category for your product(s).
- Once you are ready upload your CSV file.
IMPORTANT LIMITATION NOTE: DO NOT USE ANY SPECIAL CHARACTERS IN ANY OF THE CSV FIELDS OR YOUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE UPLOADED. PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED TO MANUALLY ADD VARIATIONS AND SELECT MAIN PRODUCT IMAGE AS PER BELOW.
Please note that after the bulk products have been uploaded you need to go into your Dashboard and under 'Pending Products', click and edit each product you had uploaded via bulk option and select a main image, save and continue and add any variants for your products. Your products will now show on Online Shop marketplace.